by Janis Allen with Gail Snyder
Have you ever:
- Had someone sneer when you tried to recognize their work?
- Wanted to de-emphasize tangible forms of recognition?
- Wondered how to give recognition to a person or group when you dont know the technical aspects of their job?
- Had people yawn when you presented them with a third company logo item?
- Needed new and exciting ways to give meaningful and long lasting recognition?
Janis Allen gives you answers to these and many more challenges in your efforts to improve your own performance and the performance of your associates, with recognition.