What We Do
The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies™ is a nonprofit organization that harnesses the expertise of hundreds of behavioral scientists to solve problems in the home, school, community, and the workplace.
The Cambridge Center is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization (Tax ID: 04-275-1296) whose mission is to advance the scientific study of behavior and its humane application to the solution of practical problems, including the prevention and relief of human suffering. The Cambridge Center was founded by Dr. Robert Epstein in 1981.
To achieve this mission, the Center has three goals : To create and deliver trustworthy information on high quality behavioral services and science around the world, to promote global collaboration among behavioral organizations, and to improve the future of behavioral science by educating and developing the next wave of behavioral scientists and practitioners.
Most of our work is through the voluntary efforts of our directors, trustees, and advisors. These individuals represent the best experts in behavioral science and practice. They develop the highest quality video instruction and presentations. They evaluate and accredit world-class programs of workplace safety and applied behavior analysis services. They write books and articles, and produce video and audio broadcasts that we distribute through our online store and over the Internet. They help us link the public to resources from other organizations. You will find the Center to be a one-stop source for obtaining information on evidence-based solutions to behavioral problems.
https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/essays-on-my-ambition-to-become-a-doctor/27/ how to quote a website in an essay how to write numbers in an essay cheap papers see role of geometry in our daily life essay doxycycline constipation writing center buy generic viagra online overnight cialis china paypal answer paper help writing birthday greetings help me write math letter cialis 0 per pill essays on communication do my term paper middle school science fair project research paper buy levitra online in canada viagra tablets delhi https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/professional-college-essay-writing-services/ current issues topics for essay http://www.chesszone.org/lib/narrative-essay-editing-checklist-5023.html genuine viagra essay editing list viagra swag codes https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/professional-essay-writing-service/51/ http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/cialis-vs-viagra-buy-online/ see how to write an essay about your mom source site enter cialis canadian pharmacy
2019 Funding Priorities
- Maintain our new, mobile-friendly website to keep up with growing trends (Upgraded May 2018)
- Expand our efforts to help and embrace and enthuse exceptional graduate students
- Continue to support the work of our members through dissemination
- Continue to bring support and solutions to the local level through conferences and continuing education opportunities. We educated:
- Over 350 practitioners and parents through our east & west coast conferences
- Over 490 taking 1,455 online continuing education courses through our program through the University of West Florida
- Over 1780 participating in our live webinars reaching all 50 US States, 8 Canadian provinces and 52 countries through our ABACLive Cambridge Center Series
Ways You Can Help
- Attend a conference (Autism & Related Disorders, Ethics & Safety)
- Learn from a free webinar in the ABACLive Cambridge Center Series (Earn BACBs too!)
- Earn BACB(R) CEs online, on-demand
- Purchase from our Store (CCBS & Other Publications)
- Make all your Amazon purchases through Amazon Smile (Start at smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases. Choose the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies as your charity.)
- Like and follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/behavior.org/
- Create new ways of helping the Center achieve its goals while increasing revenue to sustain us