Hope Clinical Care
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Brownsboro, Alabama 35741
***Relocation expenses covered up to $4,000***
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) develops programming for and supervises evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy services for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in accordance with ethical guidelines of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job Duties:
- Develops treatment and/or behavior intervention plans for individuals with ASD as part of evidence-based therapy service provision. Utilizes a variety of assessment tools such as the Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program, Adaptive Behavior Assessment System to write operationally defined goals and objectives.
- Treats problem behavior with a function-based approach, using teaching procedures based in Applied Behavior Analysis without recommending complimentary or alternative therapies.
- Consistently and frequently analyzes data on treatment goals and adjusts teaching procedures and intervention strategies according to data. Collects functional assessment data when appropriate.
- Involves the entire family in treatment, ensuring treatment plans include parent goals. Meets with parents regarding progress or provides parent training a minimum of one time per month, providing in-home consultations and/or parent training sessions when needed.
- Supervises and collects treatment fidelity data for Registered Behavior Technicians.
- Provides supervised field work per BACB guidelines for clinical team members to obtain BCBA or BCaBA credentials.
- Maintains BCBA credential by earning continuing education units per BACB guidelines.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis and Therapy
- Credentialed (and licensed if applicable) as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Credentialed or eligible to be credentialed with insurance companies
- Has met supervisor requirements per the BACB
- Effective communicator capable of collaborating effectively with professionals in different fields of study
- Organized and punctual with a strong clinical skill set
- Sensitive to cultural differences
At least 2 years of prior experience working with individuals with ASD.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/X7yZW8IZRLwrSLVrsepBR