http://sonkaucc.org/?p=zithromax-and-lexapro&mg=25 academic paper writing service uk viagra best pricve source link essay example english https://creativephl.org/pills/metformin-online-order-with-visa/33/ how to put my essay in mla format cramster homework help viagra 100mg price walgreens enter essay about good friends here follow link http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/download-term-paper/26/ follow url essay writing on poverty https://www.upaya.org/teaching/amusement-park-ride-operator-resume/21/ how to write a historiographical essay https://www.go-gba.org/15032-roe-v-wade-essay/ ielts essay samples http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/cover-letter-samples-sales-marketing/12/ gay marriage paper write essay about my country click here thesis eleven ranking how to block spam on my iphone 6 essay questions wide sargasso sea follow site where to buy viagra tablets https://www.guidelines.org/blog/proofreading-practice-5th-grade/93/ who can do my assignments how to put my email on my ipad by Karen Pryor
Karen Pryor’s clear and entertaining explanation of behavioral training methods made Don’t Shoot the Dog! A bestselling classic. Now this revised edition presents more of her insights into animal-and human-behavior. A groundbreaking behavioral scientist and dynamic animal trainer, Karen Pryor is a powerful proponent of the principles and practical uses of positive reinforcement in teaching new behaviors. Here are the secrets of changing behavior in pets, kids-even yourself-without yelling, threats, force, punishment, guilt trips∨ shooting the dog.
In this book you will find:
- The principles of the revolutionary clicker training method, which owes its phenomenal success to its immediacy of response-so there is no question what action you are rewarding.
- Eight methods of ending undesirable habits-from furniture-clawing cats to sloppy roommates.
- The 10 laws of shaping behavior-for results without strain or pain through affection training.
- Tips for house-training the dog, improving your tennis game, or dealing with an impossible teen.
- Explorations of exciting new uses for reinforcement training.
Valued around the world by pet trainers as well as psychology professors.
Paperback / Pages:202 / Publish Date:1999
ISBN-10: 0553380397 / ISBN-13:9780553380392