clomid gas homeworkhelp essay on parrot viagra cost in mexico how long viagra expire purchase cialis no prescription phase 2 nursing application essay question examples viagra cialis paiement par paypal how to rip cds on macbook pro https://geneseelandlordassoc.org/category/reliable-essay-writing-service/44/ how do i set up a pop email account on my iphone 8 source site essays for sale all college application essays http://www.chesszone.org/lib/proofreading-ks4-4700.html how to write a critique paper on a research article viagra soft thesis statement examples julius caesar viagra drug zenegra best place buy viagra online forum viagra melanoma mdl https://stageone.org/how-to-write-a-conclusion-paragraph-for-an-essay/ go here https://www.lumos.edu/write-an-essay-on-my-dream-house/ go to link source link https://jesuswired.com/writing/essay-writing-service-law/12/ by Karen Pryor
Karen Pryor’s clear and entertaining explanation of behavioral training methods made Don’t Shoot the Dog! A bestselling classic. Now this revised edition presents more of her insights into animal-and human-behavior. A groundbreaking behavioral scientist and dynamic animal trainer, Karen Pryor is a powerful proponent of the principles and practical uses of positive reinforcement in teaching new behaviors. Here are the secrets of changing behavior in pets, kids-even yourself-without yelling, threats, force, punishment, guilt trips∨ shooting the dog.
In this book you will find:
- The principles of the revolutionary clicker training method, which owes its phenomenal success to its immediacy of response-so there is no question what action you are rewarding.
- Eight methods of ending undesirable habits-from furniture-clawing cats to sloppy roommates.
- The 10 laws of shaping behavior-for results without strain or pain through affection training.
- Tips for house-training the dog, improving your tennis game, or dealing with an impossible teen.
- Explorations of exciting new uses for reinforcement training.
Valued around the world by pet trainers as well as psychology professors.
Paperback / Pages:202 / Publish Date:1999
ISBN-10: 0553380397 / ISBN-13:9780553380392