by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace
Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the publication of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace, Fourth Edition. This comprehensive introduction to the field of behavior analysis has been completely updated and references thousands of scientifically-supported constructive solutions within hundreds of areas of human performance. (Link to Table 1.2 “A Sample List of Current Roles and Functions of ABA Program Participants”)
- Written by a team of authors who are experienced, accomplished, and well-respected as scientists, scholars, consultants and teachers in the ABA field.
- Includes the BACB Task List and prepares the reader for the BCBA exam. The text covers essentially all current concepts and readies the reader for supervised field application
- Provides adjuncts to accompany and support readers’ mastery of the material in the text, including:
- An instructor’s guide with numerous multiple choice and essay exam items for each chapter
- A student study guide
- Field activities
- An extensive glossary
- A Web-site containing:
- written supplementary illustrations and examples
- video illustrations
- a discussion board
Covers the 5th Edition Task List. Used for BACB exams administered in 2022 and beyond.