by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace
Sloan Publishing is proud to announce the publication of Behavior Analysis for Lasting Change by G. Roy Mayer, Beth Sulzer-Azaroff, and Michele Wallace, Fifth Edition. This comprehensive introduction to the field of behavior analysis has been completely updated and references thousands of scientifically-supported constructive solutions within hundreds of areas of human performance. The Fifth Edition is fully compliant with the BACB Fifth Edition Task List and the BACB Ethics Code for Behavior Analysts (2020).
- Written by a team of authors who are experienced, accomplished, and well-respected as scientists, scholars, consultants and teachers in the ABA field.
- Includes the BACB Fifth Edition Task List and prepares the reader for the BCBA exam. The text covers essentially all current concepts and readies the reader for supervised field application.
- Includes the BACB Ethics Code for Behavior Analysts (2020).
- An instructor’s guide with numerous multiple choice and essay exam items for each chapter
- Field activities
- An extensive glossary
- A Web-site containing:
- a free on-line student study guide
- written supplementary illustrations and examples
- video illustrations
- PREZI and Powerpoint Lecture SlidesProvides supplements to accompany and support readers’ mastery of the material in the text, including:
Looking for this title in a digital format? An ebook version can be purchased through Redshelf. Click here!